Associate Consultant/ Consultant
Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Digital marketing, web analytics, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Webmaster tools, Email Marketing.
Send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
Techmantu is looking for entry level and mid-level consultants to create, present, and implement digital media solutions. A consultant is a generalist with good understanding of technology, media and business, who works closely with client teams to help them succeed in their business objectives. Currently, a lot of our work is focused on helping clients with their digital marketing objectives.
Associate consultants provide consulting services to Techmantu customers. Associate consultants leverage skills and experience in a range of digital marketing disciplines including:
- Market Analysis
- Gap Analysis
- Go to Market Strategies
- Online Presence Optimizataion
- Collateral Creation
- Viral Marketing
- Online Community Management
- Ad Platform Management
- Video Design and Editing
- Graphic Design and Editing
- Content Curation
- Web Measurement
- Online Campaign Planning
- Ad platforms
- Email List Management
- Ad Spend Options & Budgeting
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Customer Engagement Management
An Associate consultant will be part of a consulting team, and will:
- Execute the go–to–market plan based on client’s business strategy
- Develop & manage digital portfolio of assets for clients
- Implement web measurement tools for monitoring
- Optimize online presence using the web–measurement
- Use a variety of tools to execute digital marketing activities
- Design prototypes to support clients’ digital portfolio needs
- Work closely with technical partners to develop solutions from the prototypes
- Convey the value of the digital media solutions to different stakeholders
- Train end-users in using the various platforms and tools, where necessary
The Techmantu boot camp for Associate Consultant and Interns
Every new Associate Consultant will attend an intense 5 week long bootcamp aimed at building out the skills, knowledge & attitude required for consulting success. Training methods could include lectures, self study, customer case studies, demonstrations, presentations, individual projects, team projects, educational videos and guest lectures. A high level of performance is expected during the training, with graded evaluations and observation forming the basis for feedback & performance reviews from the instructors. On the job training might be continued for those who successfully graduate from the Techmantu Boot Camp.
Apply to join Techmantu if you:
- Are a recent graduate with an undergraduate degree in Business Management, Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Economics, or equivalent background.
- Have outstanding academic achievement with at least a first class.
- Have inclination towards digital media, strategy, marketing & technology, with a desire for a client facing environment.
- Have quality verbal and written communication skills.
- Have strong problem solving skills, a demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies, and eye for detail.